Sunday, February 01, 2009

Thankful # 2


I'll always be thankful for my little family. My husband, RW, and our hairy child, Sonny. Our family is small, but we have everyone that we need in our life. RW supports me in all of my life goals. He is my best friend. We like a lot of the same things, but we also like different things. We each bring the same and different things to our life together.

Now onto our hairy child. Sonny isn't the smartest dog, but he is the best travel dog ever. Sonny loves Sonro-centric days of hiking and running free.

One of the things that we as a family do is hike. We've found this nature preserve area in Arlington. Sonny loves it. He can run free and swim. We walk around the property and find clues to the previous occupants.

I'm thankful for my little family.

No comments: